My Day in Photos

12:56 PM

Hey y'all! Hope you're all doing well....sometimes I enjoy capturing my day in little pictures as I journey along. Thought I'd share with you little snippets of my day...






I'm currently eating a mug full of Umpqua's Triple Chocolate ice cream, listening to my sister's music playing a few rooms away, smelling the freshly baked biscuits and hoping to get some extra Algebra work done today....Glad it's Friday.

How's your day going?

finally, all of you, be like-minded, be sympathetic, love one another, be compassionate and humble. do not repay evil with evil or insult with insult. on the contrary, repay evil with blessing, because to this you were called so that you may inherit a blessing. // 1 peter 3:8-9 //




You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Lovely day! Except maybe for the Algebra...;)Hurray for Umpqua ice cream...it's the best!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love your blog and your perspective on life. It's very refreshing nd inspiring!

    ReplyDelete

So what do you think? I love to hear from you!

// become a fan //