Birthday Outfit

7:44 PM

hello, beauties! 
you probably guessed it...i just celebrated my birthday!
i had such a lovely and blessed day planned for me by my lovely family- i so enjoyed every minute of it. 

to start off my day, i was treated to a lovely cup of Ellenos Greek yogurt (aka. nectar of the gods XD) and a shopping trip to the mall. 
we headed off towards Lincoln City Beach accompanied by the warm sunshine and my favorite Bethel melodies. 
after a yummy Mexican lunch, we snapped pictures on the shore and headed towards a stunning hike in the woods (that lead to a suspended bridge across a waterfall). 
beautiful weather, no wind, my favorite people in the world surrounding me, and lots of love and laughter in the air...the day could't have gotten much better. 
did i mention i sipped an oreo frappuccino while we were at it? 
so this outfit was a bit out of my comfort zone. 
as many of you know, pants are normally my last resort. i simply prefer some skirt or dress 99.9% of the time. 
however, i just bought these pants from macy's the other day- and loved. loved. loved. them. 
here's why: 
1. they're loose. they don't hug the body, therefore offering a more modest approach than, let's say, leggings or jeans. 
2. they're comfortable. i enjoyed a long car trip, hiked, shopped, and took a nap (heehee) in these pants. 
3. they're so adorbs! i love how they scrunch at the bottom and the cheetah design is rather cute. 
//outfit details//
pants: Macy's
top: Eddie Bauer 
shoes: Nike Gold Edition 
that's about it, darlings! 
thanks for sharing little snippets of my day with me...hope you all have a lovely rest of your week! <3

// since you are precious and honored in my sight, and because I love you, I will give people in exchange for you, nations in exchange for your life // ~Isaiah 43:4


You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. Happy Birthday, my love!!! You are so blessed to have such a nice family, I am so glad they organised your birthday. This place is so beautiful!!! May God bless you and guide you my girlie :) Liuba x

    ReplyDelete
  2. How are you my daring??? I miss you! I hope you are good. lIUBA X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Liuba, darling I miss you too!! Goodness, I have been so busy traveling EUROPE! I've been touring around for the past month and am currently sitting in front of the Eiffel Tower. I wish we could meet each other since I'm in your corner of the world...<3 I'm hoping to post very very soon sharing my European adventures. Bonjour!

      Delete
  3. Happy belated birthday! :) Finding modest pants is quite a challenge! But my sis and I find that "larger" sizes actually fit rather comfortably.

    ReplyDelete

So what do you think? I love to hear from you!

// become a fan //