Floral + White

3:29 PM

Hello, lovelies! How are you all doing?
I pray you've been having a blessed Lord's Day...It's been a while since I shared an outfit post, so I thought I'd go out on this beautiful Sunday afternoon and snap a few shots.


I had one of those "try-on-a-million-things-before-you-finally-choose-something-to-wear" mornings...I went through a couple skirts until I finally settled on this white one. This skirt is one of my favorites because I love its length. Similar to this skirt, it's that length that's beautifully modest without being frumpy. 



Along with my re-discovery of this skirt, I've recently been enjoying this new hairstyle for my hair. My hair's gotten pretty long in the past few months, and it can get in the way sometimes, so this easy hairstyle is a new "go to" for me. 





//outfit details//

cardigan: Macy's
blouse: Ross
skirt: gift


Have a blessed week! 

// whoever dwells in the shelter of the Most High will rest in the shadow of the Almighty, I will say of the Lord, “He is my refuge and my fortress, my God, in whom I trust. // psalm 91:1-2

You Might Also Like

0 comments

So what do you think? I love to hear from you!

// become a fan //