Catchin' Up

3:24 PM

Hello all!
How lovely it is to be up and writing again....how have you all been? These past months have absolutely flown by for me, I truly cannot believe how much has happened. It feels almost like I closed my eyes for two seconds, and when I opened them again, my whole world had changed. However, I know I am blessed far beyond anything I could ever deserve and for this I am truly grateful. 

I recently took a trip to Leavenworth, Washington...an absolutely beautiful German town one hour shy of Seattle. Enclosed by mountains, and surrounded by the breathtaking wonder of nature, Leavenworth is by far my most favorited destination spot. This picture was taken behind some of the shops in the quaint little town not two weeks ago. Every morning I'd be greeted by this view from our hotel window...there was still snow on the ground and all the Christmas lights had also been left up. There was so much to soak in, I felt overwhelmed... 
                                                                                                        

For those who have been to my little blog before, you may notice I've done a few changes to our look! The blog has made a small shift from being just a fashion inspiration blog to more of a lifestyle blog...explore around and you may find a few more changes.    

One of my recent goals has been to read more Scripture...in the last couple weeks, reading 1 and 2 Thessalonians along with 1 Timothy has been such a blessing in my life. I've really noticed that the days when I don't take time to meditate in the Word, I notice the difference in a negative way. Not only does the Word direct me in how I should be living my life, but it breathes in such encouragement, peace and a refreshing joy. Any inspiring passages you've read lately? 

That's about all that was on my heart to share today, lovelies....but I'd love to hear how you all have been! I'm sure much has gone on in your lives since we last chatted...Hope you all have blessed weekend and we'll chat again soon. 

May the Lord make your love increase and overflow for each other and for everyone else, just as ours does for you. May he strengthen your hearts so that you will be blameless and holy in the presence of our God and Father when our Lord Jesus comes with all his holy ones. - // 1 thessalonians 3: 12-13 //

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. Oh! That is an absolutely lovely view! Awesome that you've been reading more scripture. Lately, my family and I have been reading from Isaiah. There are so many beautiful verses! "They that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength."

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, it's good to see you back! How awesome that you are digging into scripture more! I think that's something we could all use more of in our lives.
    What a gorgeous mountain view. It looks like you had a fun trip. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. How lovely that you started to write again hehehe. You look extremely beautiful my sweet friend. Liuba x

    ReplyDelete

So what do you think? I love to hear from you!

// become a fan //