Vintage Floral

6:36 PM

Hey y'all! How are you? 
It's been a beautiful day here in Oregon...I've been trying to get a lot of things tackled before school starts. 
Thought I'd share a casual outfit I wore while running a few errands this week...



I just bought this blouse off the clearance rack at Ross and I adore it! It came with the necklace (great bonus), and I feel like it really fits my style. It's actually quite a bit longer than the pictures make it seem, which (when you see it in real life) makes for a great tunic! 

























//outfit details//

tunic: Ross
necklace: Ross
long vest: Crazy8
jeans: Imperial Star brand
shoes: gift



Hope you all have a blessed week! Have you done some shopping recently? Any great buys? 

She is clothed with strength and dignity; she can laugh at the days to come. She speaks with wisdom, and faithful instruction is on her tongue...charm is deceptive, and beauty is fleeting; but a woman who fears the Lord is to be praised. Honor her for all that her hands have done, and let her works bring her praise at the city gate. ~Proverbs 31:25,26,30,31


You Might Also Like

7 comments

  1. I love it so much!! Something I would wear. ;)

    I just got 6 new tops at a thrift store! :D I have a post that I'm planning with a really pretty shirt I got. Happy End of Summer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, it /is/ a pretty top! :D I also like it with the sweater. Fun find.
    A couple of weeks ago I went to a thrift store with mom and bought a mauve blouse. She recently went by there again and found more tops for me/for us to share!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Paige! It's so sweet that you share clothes with your mom! I wish I could do that...but unfortunately our sizes are quite different. ;)
      Thank you as well Sara-h and Naomi! Your comments are really sweet and appreciated!

      Delete
  3. I love your vintage t-shirt. It suits you! Wishing you best luck this year my love! Liuba x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, what a very pretty outfit...I love 3/4 jeans, and my! They look so feminine when paired with that lovely floral top... And the necklace just finishes it off perfectly...just beautiful! :)
    Oh, I am so enjoying ''visiting'' with you, dear Ashley... Sending smiles your way!
    Kelly-Anne

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's a really pretty print, and I love the length. Tunic-length tops are some of my favorites, they're so comfortable and tend to feel a little more fancy than a normal t-shirt.

    ReplyDelete

So what do you think? I love to hear from you!

// become a fan //