Indie Autumn + New Glasses

1:53 PM

Happy Sunday, everyone! I can officially say that autumn has arrived in Oregon!
It's been a cozy weekend...been enjoying the rain and gentle winds we've been having. I'm just here to share with you today's outfit that I wore to church...
(Also. I got new glasses!)

























I'm so excited for all the new adventures before me...starting a new school year (at a new school), preparing for piano competitions and college auditions...there's so much to be looking forward to (and anxious about)...but I am blessed to have such a wonderful support around me through all the changes. 


























//outfit details//

maxi: Macy's
blouse: Loft
sweater: Ann Taylor
scarf: gift
shoes: Life Stride (brand)


Well, that's it for today! I hope you all have a blessed rest of your Lord's Day and a wonderful week! How's your life been? Any new adventures on your horizon?


I appeal to you therefore, brothers, by the mercies of God, to present your bodies as a living sacrifice, holy and acceptable to God, which is your spiritual worship. Do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewal of your mind, that by testing you may discern what is the will of God, what is good and acceptable and perfect. ~Romans 12:1-2


You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. Such an elegant outfit, Ashley dear...and oh, your new glasses are stunning! And what a lovely photo shoot...
    Prayers for all your new adventures...such wonderfully exciting times ahead for you, for sure! Enjoy it, my new friend!
    Have a blessed and beautiful week ahead!
    Kelly-Anne

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for stopping by and leaving such sweet comments, Kelly-Anne! It was a delight to 'get to know you'! :)
      Have a blessed Labor Day!

      Delete
  2. Autumn has arrived in UK, too. These days it's a bit warmer and I love this weather and I love this season, too. I like your new glasses. They suit you well my doll.

    I love your last photo and your shoes a lot!!! God bless you my love! Liuba x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a pretty outfit Ashley! It looks good on you, as do your new glasses. It's so fun getting new glasses. ;)
    I've started a new volunteering job and hope to start a new babysitting job, so those are the new things on my horizon. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice outfit, Ashley, and I think your new glasses look great! I hope you do well in your piano competitions. Today I could definitely feel some coolness in the air, but the weather has been overall quite beautiful. Fall is a lovely season, but I prefer warm weather...and that has been what we have been getting!

    Life has been busy. Quite a long to-do list has piled up for me. I am looking forward to trying to catch up this weekend. :) God bless!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute outfit! Love the shoes, they're so darling!

    ReplyDelete

So what do you think? I love to hear from you!

// become a fan //