Pale Sparkles

2:53 PM

Hey everyone! I'm here to share few photos I took on our trip...after about 20 hours of being cooped up in our car, we stopped at a gorgeous, rustic spot between Battery Point and Half Butte in Crescent City, California. Here are some photos we took! :) 











View the full photoshoot and don't be afraid to share your thoughts...I can't wait to hear from you, lovelies!

PS- I'll hope to share some pictures of the mission trip sometime in the near future as well! 

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. Beautiful portraits! I like that shade of purple. Crescent City, eh? You weren't too very far from me. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cayla is 15?! Wow! I had no idea! :) Does she have a blog?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Naomi!
      Yup, she turned 15 last October! She doesn't have a personal blog like mine, but her blog is our singing blog. It acts as our website/store...she's a lot better at HTML and all that than I am, so her blog looks amazing! :D (she also designed my blog as well...ah, older sisters) Here's the link to the music blog: http://caylaandashley.blogspot.com/

      Thank you Naomi, hope to see you back soon! <3

      Delete

So what do you think? I love to hear from you!

// become a fan //