Purple 'n Dots

4:25 PM

Hey y'all! How have your weeks been? 
Mine has been pretty great...It was my 14th birthday on Monday, and I'm glad to be one final away from finishing my sophomore year! We have been seeing so much of the sun, I feel so ready to dive right into summer! But first, let me share my purple-y outfit! 


























I've been trying to clear out my closet recently, and I found this blouse while doing so! I have three colors of this exact style- pink, peach and purple. I even forgot I had a purple one until I discovered it the other day...Since this skirt has so many colors but purple, I thought this blouse would be a fun twist! 


//outfit details//

blouse: Macy's
maxi: Loft
necklace: Charming Charlies


Hope you all have a wonderful rest of your week!

But the Helper, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in my name, he will teach you all things and bring to your remembrance all that I have said to you. ~John 14:26


You Might Also Like

7 comments

  1. Love the top and necklace! You are looking lovely as always, happy 14th bday!!
    Grace

    theshortendofthings.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun outfit. The blouse is very pretty! Happy birthday, and may God bless you with an awesome year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a fun skirt! Love how you styled this blouse with it. Happy 14th birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a pretty top! :D I like the color and style. Happy birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the shirt!!!! Happy 14th birthday to you! Mine is coming up as well (16) !! The necklace is really cute too. Have a good weekend, Ashley!
    Hannah Olivia

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is such a cute shirt! Happy 14th to you!
    Kathryn

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy (late) birthday!
    You look very cute in this, fun skirt.
    Natasha
    A modest fashion blog: www.natashatkerson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

So what do you think? I love to hear from you!

// become a fan //