First of Summer + Favorites!

1:17 PM

Hey y'all! The sun has decided to come back to Oregon! (I noticed that like literally 90% of my posts start with talk about the weather...) But honestly, it's just so. beautiful. So, since it looks like summer is just about to come, I thought I would pull some of my summer favorites from the blog along with today's outfit post! 




// outfit details//

maxi dress: Ross
blouse: Macy's
necklace: gift
shoes: ??

All right, now for the favorites! I love summer time because I fee like it's the best time for skirts and dresses! My inspiration gets bumped way up when I see the sun!

#1 White Summer Skirt:





This skirt has been a top favorite for me! The length is absolutely perfect and it's so flowy and comfortable! Since it's white, it goes with absolutely anything and it could work with a casual or dressier outfit! 




I bought this skirt from Loft when I was in Florida few years ago. It was my very first maxi I ever had, and my love for maxis was born the first time I tried it on. Like y'all know, I. love. maxis. And they are absolutely perfect for summertime! Even though they're long, maxis tend to be very flowy and "airy". I recommend them for every gal out there!!





This could work for a warm spring day or maybe a cooler summer day...this skirt has the length of the first white skirt I shared. The length *right* under the knee, is perfect for modesty but it never makes you look frumpy! :) 

Do you have any tips for modesty during the summertime? What are some of your favorite things to wear when the sun decides to come out? 
God bless! 

Love is patient and kind; love does not envy or boast; it is not arrogant or rude. It does not insist on its own way; it is not irritable or resentful; it does not rejoice at wrongdoing, but rejoices with the truth. Love bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things. Love never ends. As for prophecies, they will pass away; as for tongues, they will cease; as for knowledge, it will pass away. ~1 Corinthians 13: 4-8


You Might Also Like

12 comments

  1. Hello, I just stumbled across your blog, and I live maxis just as much! How old are you? I have my 16th in a few days. But as much as I love maxis, I love Jesus Christ even more. He is everything to me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not sure if my last comment worked, but I live your outfits! My heart and life have been redeemed by Jesus Christ. How old are you? I am "about" to turn 16.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey sweetie!
      Both comments got through! :)
      My 14th birthday is coming up on June 1st! Looks like our birthdays are pretty close! Happy early birthday to you!!! God bless and hope to see you back soon!

      Delete
  3. Hey....I am sure I looked dumb putting in 2 comments saying the same thing, but it said that the first one didn't work :-) My birthday is June 28, so we are pretty close! Happy early birthday to you too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not dumb at all, Rebekah! (:
      Thanks for the early birthday wishes!

      Delete
  4. Ashley, darling, you are so cute and sweet. I love your polka dot maxi skirt and the flowery one. I am so glad that you got sunny days. Enjoy them my love. God bless you! Liuba x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey in one of those last pictures, I saw a ring on your finger. Does it happen to e a purity ring? It looks a lot like mine!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Rebekah! :)
      Mhm! It's a purity ring! Wish I could see yours- I bet it's beautiful!

      Delete
  6. Great outfit Ashley! :) I like your white skirt...do you plan on wearing it again this summer? :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Paige!!
      And absolutely! I am already looking forward to wearing that skirt soon! If it stays this beautiful here, I might post that skirt sometimes next week! :)

      Delete
  7. Beautiful outfits. I haven't been on your blog in awhile, so please forgive me if you did this ages ago, but I love your new header!
    Natasha
    A modest fashion blog: www.natashaatkerson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It has been changed for a while...XD
      But thank you anyway!

      Delete

So what do you think? I love to hear from you!

// become a fan //