Bows and Sparkles

11:51 AM

Hey everyone! How are you all doing? It's been a while since I posted, but I am so excited to be back! Let me know how you're all doing, okay? 
I'm here to share a quick casual outfit! Oregon really can't make up its mind on whether to be sunny or cloudy. So we have about two days of 70-80 degree weather than like three of 50-60 degrees. But I know I'm so blessed when I think about those who experienced two major earthquakes in Nepal. 




If you know me, you know I love sparkly  things and bows....this shirt is one of my absolutely favorites! I also love the color combination with the purple and black...

//outfit details//
blouse: Loft
skirt: Macy's
shoes: gift

























Hope you all have a wonderful rest of your week! Hope to be back soon!

“For this is what the Sovereign Lord says: I myself will search for my sheep and look after them.  As a shepherd looks after his scattered flock when he is with them, so will I look after my sheep. I will rescue them from all the places where they were scattered on a day of clouds and darkness...I will tend them in a good pasture, and the mountain heights of Israel will be their grazing land...I will search for the lost and bring back the strays. I will bind up the injured and strengthen the weak, but the sleek and the strong I will destroy. I will shepherd the flock with justice." ~Ezekiel 34: 11-16



You Might Also Like

7 comments

  1. Hello my lovely girl, I am so glad you are back. You are a girl and of course you love sparkly things, I do as well :) I am more into bright colours. Take care. Kisses and hugs, Liuba x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your outfit! The shirt is cute and that maxi skirt looks incredibly comfortable, and I assume it's probably perfect for the weather changes! I really like the Bible passage you shared too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The outfit looks awesome on you! Nice backdrop as well, and good verses! Stay warm!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun casual outfit - it is a good color combo. :) Wow, the weather is weird up there! It doesn't feel like May this week here. It's all gloomy and yesterday it rained.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love'n your skirt! So many people tell me they don't wear maxi skirts because they're too tight which means I cheer when I see modest maxis! It's like saying you don't wear collared shirts because they are too low. Simply try. Different size or cut!
    @ndr@ K.
    www.andrasfinds.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a cute outfit! I love the maxi!
    Kathryn

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this outfit, especially the maxi!
    Kathryn

    ReplyDelete

So what do you think? I love to hear from you!

// become a fan //