Review | Firmoo Eyeglasses!

5:27 PM

Hello lovelies! I have a long overdue review to share with y'all! Firmoo sent me some wonderful eyeglasses a few weeks ago, and let me tell you. I. love. them. Firmoo had such a large selection of glasses to choose from, it was so hard to decide on one pair! But the cute color and design of this particular pair caught my attention, and I couldn't wait for it to arrive at my doorstep!  
 

As a girl who has been wearing glasses practically her whole life, I want to make sure the glasses I put on every morning match my personality and actually make me look/feel good. And these glasses definitely did the trick! They are so light and really feel 'right' on my face.
 

Not only were the glasses themselves amazing, but so was the service provided by Firmoo! Firmoo had fast delivery and my glasses arrived safely at my door with an *adorable* case, a pouch and a small screwdriver (incase it was needed). When I had a few questions, they were responded immediately and thoroughly! It was a pleasure working with Firmoo-  truly a wonderful experience!
 
 If you want to try out a pair of glasses from Firmoo's wonderful selection, you can sign up today. And. If you are a new customer, use this link to receive a 50% off code on the frames sitewide! I highly recommend Firmoo- I can't wait to wear my glasses again!
 
What do you think about my new glasses?
 
But if we walk in the light, as he is in the light, we have fellowship with one another, and the blood of Jesus his Son cleanses us from all sin. ~1 John 1:7
 
 

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. Cute pair of specs! I definitely approve of the color scheme. ;) How cool you were asked to review them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are gorgeous! You make me want a pair, even though I don't wear glasses!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome! You look really cute in them! I've never worn glasses, but if I did, your review made me want to try these! :) lol

    ReplyDelete

So what do you think? I love to hear from you!

// become a fan //