Fire + Cheetah

2:17 PM

Hey y'all! Sorry it's been so long since I posted; my sister and I had a series of concerts, so blogging was sadly neglected. But I'm back! This is a fun church outfit and we took pictures to a huge bonfire in our backyard.


//outfit details//

dress: Macy's
blazer: Macy's
scarf: gift
shoes: gift
bangles: gift
ring: Icing


How has your week been so far?

Do not conform to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind. Then you will be able to test and approve what God's will is--his good, pleasing and perfect will. ~Romans 12:2


You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. Wow! Concerts! How exciting!! I really like the basic neutral colors in this outfit. That scarf is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Elegant outfit Ashley! :) I hope your concerts went well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute!
    I love animal print, oddly I don't own much come to think of it.
    Natasha
    A modest fashion blog: www.natashaatkerson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those photos are lovely <3 So rustic :D and a pretty outfit to go with them too :> The cursor here is so cute too, I've been showering glitters everywhere haha <3

    I love you with God's love :D
    - Shania from bestofallwalks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ahhh such lovely photos of my little angel :) xxx

    ReplyDelete

So what do you think? I love to hear from you!

// become a fan //