Vintage Flowers + Photoshoot

8:26 AM

Hey y'all! How have you all been? I hope you have been having a blessed week...I have another fun photoshoot to share with y'all! The dress is a little shorter than I would have liked, but the leggings helped the outfit match my standards. 








//outfit details//

dress: Nordstrom (Bobeau) 
blazer: Macy's
leggings: Forever 21
ring: Icing
bangles: gift
shoes: gift
necklaces: gift


Once again, huge thank you to my sister for taking all these pictures for me! 
Do you ever have photoshoots just for fun? 


You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. The outfit is very pretty and classy. My sister and I used to take photo shoots for fun every once in a while, but now our shoots are usually with a purpose.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! I really like the last photo, very "on an adventure" feel to it.
    My sister and I used to have dressup fashion shoots, that was always fun. Now I do it on my blog :).
    Natasha
    A modest fashion blog:
    www.natashaatkerson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like this outfit! The leggings definitely make it more practical and modest without taking away any the classic beauty in the dress. The picture of you jumping off the logs is fantastic!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahhh my love you combine this outfit so well. I love your vintage dress. ahhh in love all vintage dressed :))) Love you, Liuba x

    ReplyDelete

So what do you think? I love to hear from you!

// become a fan //