Sunday Maxi + Food For Thought

8:27 AM

Hey y'all! I'm stopping by to share yesterday's Sunday outfit and a little Food For Thought. :)




//outfit details//

maxi: Ross
cardigan: Macy's
shirt: WetSeat
scarf: Icing
shoes: garage sale

All right. Hope you all enjoyed this outfit...now for the Food For Thought. I saw this video at my youth group a couple weeks ago and it was so powerful. I thought I would share it with y'all! If you have a moment, watch this video by Pastor Francis Chan.



Have a wonderful rest of your day! God bless!

You Might Also Like

5 comments

  1. Thank you Ashley, for choosing to be a woman of God! And for showing others that you can dress modestly and look amazing!! The video you shared is powerful. I found you on Modest mam and I will share....

    ReplyDelete
  2. That maxi is so cute! I love how you paired it up with an orange scarf!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute outfit, Ashley!
    ~Sarah~
    http://allthingsvintage-sc.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cute outfit! And thank you for the food for thought. Francis Chan is the best. :)

    a vapor in the wind

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ahhh your scarf is just too cute and you combined so good with this maxi skirt, well done my lovely doll! Liuba x

    ReplyDelete

So what do you think? I love to hear from you!

// become a fan //