Spring Flowers

8:41 PM

Hey y'all! It has been so insanely beautiful here! (I feel like I start every post like this...) But really, 68 degrees in March? Wow....feel blessed. Here to share a springy church outfit with y'all! :)
 
 


 
This is one of my favorite skirts. The length is absolutely perfect! Exactly below the knee without looking frumpy (but it looks a tad shorter in the photos because I was sitting down). Though it might look like the flowery lace and busy skirt would clash, I think it worked out pretty well!
 


//outfit details//
 
skirt: Typhany brand
belt: garage sale
blouse: Macy's
shoes: garage sale
 
 
How's your week been?
 
Because of the LORD's great love we are not consumed, for his compassions never fail. ~Lamentations 3:22
 
 
 
 

You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. The outfit is so cute! I really love the color of the shirt on you. I wish it was sunny here in TN, but it has rained nearly every day since the beginning of March.
    Kathryn

    ReplyDelete
  2. That skirt is really cute! :-) ~Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it!! We have really nice weather here in Michigan too! Looks like spring is finally showing up. :)
    Naomi

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute!
    I agree, the weather is currently beautiful here too, why not enjoy it?
    Natasha
    A modest fashion blog: www.natashaatkerson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am so excited for spring! I think your outfit is lovely. I like the way the lace shirt and the skirt print compliment each other.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Look how cute and nice you are dressed, my love. Here it's spring, too and I love this beautiful weather. Today was raining, and I enjoyed this spring rain hehehe. Love, Liuba x

    ReplyDelete

So what do you think? I love to hear from you!

// become a fan //