Simple 'n Spring

7:10 PM

Hey y'all! It's been a while since I've posted...how time flies! I'm here to share a pretty simple outfit that I wore on this beautiful spring day (over 60 degrees again!). Lately my outfits have been pretty simple...no extra accessories or anything too "trendy". I've been enjoying not having to worry about dressing up my outfits but I do want to start getting creative again...(:









//outfit details//

maxi: Macy's
shirt: Macy's
vest: Land's End
ring: Icing


Time to catch up, how's life been going for you all? 

“And God will wipe away every tear from their eyes; there shall be no more death, nor sorrow, nor crying. There shall be no more pain, for the former things have passed away.” ~Revelation 21:4


You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. Super cute! Can't believe spring is already here. :)

    a vapor in the wind

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely outfit! Simple outfits are the best. They are so easy to throw together and wear again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cosy, simple outfit. Love such free clothes :)

    I love spring. It is so fresh here and people seem so happy. Everything is alive! Love you and wishing a fantastic Spring! Liuba x

    ReplyDelete

So what do you think? I love to hear from you!

// become a fan //