Friday Fashion | Photoshoot

2:47 PM


Hey y'all! Happy International Day of Happiness and First Day of Spring! In honor of the First Day of Spring, my sister and I had a photoshoot! (ok...it wasn't really in honor for spring....) I am just so. blessed. to have such an amazing sister willing to stop whatever she's working to take photos for me! All the photos on this blog are taken by her! Thank you, Cay! <3




//outfit details//

maxi dress: H&M
sweater: boutique in Romania
shoes: gift
bangles: gift
ring: Icing 

Are you doing anything special in honor of First Day of Spring or International Day of Happiness? 

 So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand. ~Isaiah 41:10


You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. Love your photos!!!!

    You sister is a great photographer! My poor sister... haha! I also drag her out into freezing cold weather to take photos for me. :) Happy First Day Of Spring!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Loved the photography. ;) That shirt is so cool! I am SO glad spring is here.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun shirt!
    My sister used to take my photos, I just recently got a button for my phone so I can take photos with a tripod myself. A bit tricky, still trying to get used to it!
    Natasha
    A modest fashion blog: www.natashaatkerson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

So what do you think? I love to hear from you!

// become a fan //