Dandelion Crown

6:27 PM

Hey y'all! One of my favorite things about spring is all the beautiful little dandelions hat pop up! Our backyard is full of them (as seen here) and I love to make dandelion crowns! And let me tell you, dandelion crowns make perfect accessories. ;)

//outfit details//
maxi: thrifted
shirt: Macy's
vest: Land's End
dandelion crown: ;)
What's your favorite part about springtime?
But ask the beasts, and they will teach you; the birds of the heavens, and they will tell you; or the bushes of the earth, and they will teach you; and the fish of the sea will declare to you. Who among all these does not know that the hand of the Lord has done this? ~Job 12:7-9

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. My lovely angel,

    I am so happy to know that you are that kind of girls that make you happy such little things. You look absolutely adorable with your dandelion crown. Ahhh my darling you have no idea how happy made me your this post. Love you and wishing you a wonderful Friday! Liuba x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like making dandelion and daisy chains/crowns. It's a very relaxing thing to do whilst sitting in a sunny field. Your crown is just perfect too! :-) ~Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute outfit! I like the polka dots on your skirt and the slightly boho look of your dandelion crown. :)
    My favorite part of spring is flowers! They're also my least favorite part because of allergies...Haha! :)

    ReplyDelete

So what do you think? I love to hear from you!

// become a fan //