Simplicity

3:21 PM

Hello lovelies! It's been so. beautiful. in Oregon lately. I don't even know what to think...I have to start labeling my outfits as "spring fashions" because I'm dressing so lightly. Wow...God is good. :) Anywho, here to share a super simple outfit I wore to church this morning. Leaning a bit to the casual side, but I really enjoyed wearing this! 







//outfit details//

dress: Macy's
sweater: Nordstrom Rack
leggings: Forever 21
shoes: ??? 




Hope y'all have a blessed rest of your day! I'm looking forward to an exciting week! 

 Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth.  It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres. Love never fails. ~1 Corinthians 13:4-8


You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. Cute! I like your dress. :)
    Thanks for posting that verse! I've been reviewing it a lot lately. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The outfit is adorable!! I love the combo with the sweater and dress!
    Kathryn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this outfit! Oh I wish it was springy here. Ohio is full of deadly winds and super duper coldness (is that a word?) right now. Winter is in full force!
    Grace
    Ps- I had that same quote on my blog post! ;)

    theshortendofthings.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your outfit! You look so pretty!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's beautiful!! And that's my favorite verse. :)
    Naomi

    ReplyDelete
  6. You sweet, I love your this white dress. Much love, Liuba x

    ReplyDelete

So what do you think? I love to hear from you!

// become a fan //