Joyful in Stripes

3:35 PM

Hey y'all! I hope you are having a blessed week so far. I cannot tell you how beautiful the weather in Oregon is...60 degrees, clear, blue skies and a gentle breeze. What a blessing! It's so hard not to be joyful when God blesses you with such a gorgeous day. Anywho, here to share a casual outfit with y'all. 




In honor of Valentine's Day (:D) I painted my nails a bright cherry red. Valentine's Day is not a huge deal around my house- at all. But I still enjoy painting my nails, so thought, "Why not?" since I had a good excuse anyway. 

//outfit details//
vest: Land's End
tunic: Macy's
shirt: Macy's
jeans: JCPenny
ring: Icing
nail polish: Sally Hansen (brand) Cherry Red (color)

Hope you have a wonderful rest of your day! How has weather been were you are at? 

May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace in believing, so that by the power of the Holy Spirit you may abound in hope. ~Romans 15:13


You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. Pretty look, Ashley! I like your nails. :)
    The past couple of days have been sunny and mild here as well! It's quite a change from last weekend, when we had a lot of (much-needed) rain and wind!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how I wish it was sunny in Ohio! The weather is VERY cold and the wind is brutal. No snow- just frigid temperatures and wind. :( Anyhow- love the vest!!! and your nails! I love doing my nails too. :)
    Grace

    theshortendofthings.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! And I love, love, love your nails. A fun mix of colors and patterns!! :D

    God bless,

    Dani

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great look for Valentine's Day with the red colors! The weather where I am has been cold. Mostly 20s and 30s but the high on Sunday is only 17!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful outfit! I love the combination! I also noticed your hair grew out a little bit….I love it that length!!!
    Well, we were out of town and it was freezing outside. We got home to day and it was mid 50s. But tomorrow the high is below thirty and we're expecting snow soon! Brrr…winter is not my favorite season!
    Kathryn

    ReplyDelete
  6. We have TONS of snow. I wish I could transport myself to Oregon. ;)
    Cute outfit!
    Naomi

    ReplyDelete

So what do you think? I love to hear from you!

// become a fan //