Friday Fashion | Plum + Gold

2:23 PM

Hello Friends! I am so happy to finally be back and share an outfit post....I must admit, lately I've been slacking off on my strict standards and I really desire to start sticking to them- again (Lord willing). Anywho, here's a fun outfit I wore bowling today and to youth group later on in the evening.
 

 

 This blouse looks red in the photos, but if you see it in person it actually has a rich plum color. I grabbed this blouse from Charming Charlie's during their huge Christmas sale and it's been a favorite. I love the length of the blouse in the front, but in the back, it's on the border line. I know that if I move around the blouse will lift to high, so I put on this long vest. Considering that I did go bowling, I think it was a good choice. ;)
 


 
//outfit details//
blouse: Charming Charlie's
vest: Crazy8
jeans: JCPenny
necklace: Charming Charlie's
ring: Icing
 
 
Thanks for reading, everyone! What are some of your tricks to make "border line" pieces a bit more modest?
 
 Finally, brothers and sisters, whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable--if anything is excellent or praiseworthy--think about such things. ~Philippians 4:8
 
 

You Might Also Like

8 comments

  1. Love the outfit! Borderline pieces…hmm…I wear a tank top or tight layering shirt under everything and tuck it into my skirt/pants so borderline shirts really don't bother me!
    Kathryn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the vest! The plum is pretty on you. I love the necklace too. Okay, so I love the whole outfit. :)
    Grace

    theshortendofthings.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty outfit! I love the vest and especially the blouse! :-D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello sweetie, I am back as well hahaha, not with a post but trying to read everything I've missed, it's a pleasure to see you again happy and with this lovely smile on your face :) I adore you!!!

    I love your look, especially your necklace and the vest! Have a blessed weekend, Liuba x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute look! I like the cardi vest. :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your necklace and shirt together!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look stunning!
    Well, let me see...
    A leotard is actually quite useful.
    Tying a button up shirt around your hips is fun too (and trendy currently).
    I love my Halftees! I used to wear tank tips backward before my Halftees.
    Natasha
    A modest fashion:
    www.natashaatkerson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are so pretty! All of your outfits are adorable and super creative.

    Love the colors/contrast of this one and the necklace is perfection.

    ReplyDelete

So what do you think? I love to hear from you!

// become a fan //