Cloudy Day...

9:32 AM

Hey y'all! How's your week been? Mine has been pretty hectic- quite a roller coaster actually. But I am blessed to say that I am still doing way better than I could ever deserve. :)  Just here to share a Friday Fashion outfit...it's actually been gettin chillier here in Oregon, but nothing compared to the Arctic storms other states are getting.




//outfit details//

skirt: Macy's
cardigan: Nordstrom Rack
shirt: WetSeal



Have a blessed weekend, y'all!

Whoever dwells in the shelter of the Most High will rest in the shadow of the Almighty. ~Psalm 91:1



You Might Also Like

8 comments

  1. Pretty outfit! I especially like your purple cardi. :) I hope that your week ends on a more peaceful note. What an encouraging scripture you posted!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The skirt looks so good on you!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the skirt and cardigan combo! I will second Paige's comment about the scripture. I love the entire chapter of Psalms 91. Stay warm!
    Kathryn

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the pop of color that your cardigan adds to this outfit and the skirt is beautiful! I like flowy maxi skirts much better than just straight cut ones. They are so much more comfortable!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So so so pretty! It's been crazy here too! I haven't been to school since last Thursday die to Presidents Day and some crazy winter weather! Glad you're doing okay. :)
    Grace

    theshortendofthings.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. My week was super busy and cool. You looking so good my love. Have a wonderful weekend!!! Liuba x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Quite possibly my favorite outfit you've shared so far!
    Naomi

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful, I love the purple on your cardi and the whole outfit just goes together so well.

    ReplyDelete

So what do you think? I love to hear from you!

// become a fan //