Modesty Challenge: A Week in Maxis | Day 1

2:13 PM

Hey y'all! I hope you are all having a blessed weekend so far...I am so excited to finally be back and share an outfit post. But today is a little different. I made a quick modesty challenge for myself for this upcoming week, but I thought I would share it with y'all so you could join if you wanted to! For a week, I will find 7 different outfits to wear with my maxi skirts/dresses. It should be a fun twist on wearing skirts or dresses every day. If you want to join, please do! (And if you are sharing your outfits on your own blog, feel free to post the link in the comments. :D) So, here is outfit #1. This is a casual outfit I wore around the house today...






//outfit details//

Pink sweater: Macy's
Pink shirt: Macy's
Maxi skirt: Macy's
Shoes: Gift
Necklace: Gift
Headband: ???

I love this maxi skirt my mom gave me this Christmas. It is insanely comfortable and flowy (just how I like maxi skirts!). And, to keep warm, I am wearing a pair of leggings underneath my skirt. (This pair also happens to be from Macy's...) 


Interested in joining the challenge? 

Search me, God, and know my heart;
    test me and know my anxious thoughts.
 See if there is any offensive way in me,
    and lead me in the way everlasting. ~Psalm 139: 23-24


You Might Also Like

8 comments

  1. Cute! I love that skirt. Good luck with your challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally agree with the Modesty Challenge!
    Kathryn

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's good to see you again! Lovely new skirt! :D I don't have enough maxis to join the challenge, but look forward to seeing what you and hopefully others come up with!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I only have one maxi, so I won't be doing the challenge. I wore a maxi to church today and will probably post it on my blog later today or tomorrow.
    Blessings!
    Grace

    theshortendofthings.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Grace and Paige, that's totally fine! :) I appreciate you stopping by and leaving a comment! God bless you in this upcoming week! Thank you Ashley, Kathryn and Bethany! It's always such a blessing to read your comments...

      Delete
  5. I am in love with your pink sweater :) pink suits you so well. Necklace would be the right one for me too :) Love you, Liuba x

    ReplyDelete

So what do you think? I love to hear from you!

// become a fan //