A Week in Maxis | Day 6

6:37 PM

Hey y'all, it's Day 6 of the Maxi Challenge! I've really been having fun with this challenge- and to be honest, there were some days that it really was a challenge. But, with one more day to go, I can say this little activity really helped get my juices running. Now, before I share the pictures, I should warn you- these are terrible quality. I didn't have access to the camera I normally use, so I had to take these pictures with my iPod touch. Did it turn out beautifully? Big fat no, but these will have to do for today! So sorry for the photo quality! 





//outfit details//

maxi: thrift store
sweater: macy's
necklace: made myself
shoes: Tommy Hilfiger



Did I already say sorry for the bad photos? 

Anyway, hope y'all had an awesome Thursday! God bless! 



You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. Don't worry about bad quality pictures! My iPod takes awful pictures but I've learned to not be afraid to show them to anyone.
    Kathryn

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look so pretty! I'm impressed you've come up with such cute outfits for a whole week! (Not that I ever doubted you... :)

    And don't worry that you have such bad quality. Have you seen some of my posts? ;)
    Naomi
    livingasmodestgirls.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these shoes. Would love to have them my angel. Love you, Liuba x

    ReplyDelete

So what do you think? I love to hear from you!

// become a fan //