A Week in Maxis | Day 5

6:44 PM

Hey y'all! I truly hope all of you are having a blessed week so far...Here to share my fifth outfit of the "Week in Maxis" challenge! This is pretty similar to day one (toldya I love this skirt ;D).




//outfit details//

sweater: Macy's
maxi: Macy's
necklace: Charming Charlie's
ring: Icing
bangles: ??? 

How is your week going? Can you describe the outfit you wore today? 

Who shall separate us from the love of Christ? Shall trouble or hardship or persecution or famine or nakedness or danger or sword? As it is written:
“For your sake we face death all day long;
 we are considered as sheep to be slaughtered.”
No, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him who loved us. For I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither the present nor the future, nor any powers, neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord. ~Romans 8:35-39


You Might Also Like

11 comments

  1. Very nice combination! Love the sweater. That is an excellent verse, and one I have (or had) memorized.

    Today I'm wearing a brown insulated vest over a red blouse with brown/red/white cuffs on the 3/4 sleeves.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that skirt! It's so pretty!
    My outfit was very sophisticated today. I wore a white sweater and a pair of sweatpants. I have days where I just don't feel like getting dressed and that was the day. :)
    Kathryn

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this! The asymmetrical pattern on the skirt is very cute! Also I love your top and necklace- that's a really pretty color ok you!
    Grace

    theshortendofthings.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I forgot to describe my outfit! I'm wearing a gray pullover and my striped maxi. School was cancelled and I wanted to be comfy, but not in sweatpants cuz those make me feel lazy. Plus what's comfier than a maxi?! ;)
      Sorry for the excess comments. Lol
      Grace

      Delete
    2. Not a problem, Grace! :) That outfit does sound cozy and cute!

      Delete
  4. This is a pretty outfit! :) The necklace looks cute on you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ashley,
    Great statement necklace! Gold is especially trendy right now as it adds another color to the palate instead of serving as a base color-like silver.
    Andra
    www.andrasfinds.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Andra! Glad you stopped by!

      And thank you all for your sweet comments...always a pleasure to hear what y'all have to say!

      Delete
  6. Boy, I love that maxi!! :)
    Naomi
    livingasmodestgirls.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love! Striped skirts are so versatile, one of my favorite pieces.
    Natasha
    A modest fashion blog: www.natashaatkerson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

So what do you think? I love to hear from you!

// become a fan //