A Week in Maxis | Day 2

12:50 PM

Hey y'all! I pray all of you are having a blessed Lord's Day today...just here to share my outfit for day 2 in my A Week in Maxis Modesty Challenge!
 


 
This "skirt" is actually a maxi dress I received as a gift for my birthday. I was wanting to wear it differently then the past few times I wore the dress...so I wore it as a skirt!
 
 



It was raining pretty hard when I took these pictures....I think my sister and I took all these pictures in a minute and a half. So blessed to have a sis who is willing to take pictures in the cold rain! <3
 
//outfit details//
 
maxi dress: H&M
blouse: Loft
cardigan: Macy's
scarf: Charming Charlie's
ring: Icing
shoes: Gift

Have you ever worn a dress as a skirt before?
 
Blessed are you when people insult you, persecute you and falsely say all kinds of evil against you because of me. Rejoice and be glad, because great is your reward in heaven, for in the same way they persecuted the prophets who were before you. ~Matthew 5:11-12
 
 
 
 
 

You Might Also Like

8 comments

  1. The verse is just so good! You are so adorable my little angel - the pink scarf goes so well with your this outfit. I love and wishing you a blessed week ahead! Liuba x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not big on cheetah prints but that looks great on you! I've only worn a sundress as a skirt because I'm not a dress person so I don't buy dresses…I know I'm weird!
    Kathryn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not weird at all! :) I personally prefer skirts over dresses any day, so I totally understand!
      And thank you so much, Liuba! Wishing you both a blessed week too!

      Delete
  3. Yes! I've worn a dress as a skirt and vice versa. Maxi dresses/skits are awesome, like wearing pjs, only not.
    :)
    Natasha
    A modest fashion blog:
    www.natashaatkerson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute! I love the leopard print. I've never worn a dress as a skirt before- I may have worn a skirt as a dress though- mostly because I'm so short. Haha lol :P
    Grace

    theshortendofthings.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes, I've worn a dress as a skirt before. Love the leopard print! I got a leopard print-lined coat years ago, and I've never stopped wearing it

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute outfit! I not a big fan of cheetah print but I love the outfit!

    maddysdigitaldiary.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute! I love how my sister puts up with me in freezing cold weather for pictures...

    ReplyDelete

So what do you think? I love to hear from you!

// become a fan //