Where Have I Been? | Happy New Year!

3:51 PM

Hey y'all! I've really missed all of you and wanted to let you all know what I have been up to. If you remember from last year, Cayla and I normally are very busy in the Christmas season. We were so blessed to perform in about 25 concerts in the past 2 weeks. I just wanted to drop by and let you know I haven't forgotten about my blog and all of you guys- it's just been a very busy season. So, here are a couple of videos to show you just a glimpse at what Cayla and I have been doing. (If you ever want more, check out our music blog!) 



 
Also, I wanted to wish all of you a blessed and joyful new year! 2014 really flew by for me- it seems like just last week I was saying hello to 2014. Well, 2015 is just around the corner and I want to wish you all a happy new year full of love, joy, blessings and God's protection. I love you all so much and can't wait to see what adventures 2015 will bring!
 
 
Do any of you have new year resolutions?
 
 
 

You Might Also Like

5 comments

  1. How cool! Sounds like you have been having fun ! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow- you both have beautiful voices and are very talented piano players! Especially being able to play beautifully while 'fighting' with each other during the comedy routine- that was quite funny by the way! :)
    Have a blessed new year!
    Grace

    theshortendofthings.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy New Year, Ashley!
    Kathryn

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love you so much and I am so happy that I met you. Wishing you a wonderful New Year!!! Liuba x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha, loved the comedy duet, and your medley sounded lovely! Happy New Year! :)
    www.edensevaluations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

So what do you think? I love to hear from you!

// become a fan //