Sweater Dress + Ice

8:53 AM

Hey y'all! I am so excited to tell you that Oregon had ice and freezing rain this week! A huge storm passed through the entire week with strong strong winds, and yesterday it was 30 degrees! And I thoughts it was only fall...Many people lost their power, tons of trees fell (even at my house!) and I heard that this morning a tree fell and smashed five cars! So I am definitely thankful that the Lord kept us safe, warm and dry this past week. I am here to share with you a Friday Fashion outfit along with some pictures of the ice.
 


I got this sweater dress from ThredUP a couple months ago, and I was so happy when I received it in the little polka dot box. First of all, it actually keeps really warm. I love the turtle neck, and it's a wonderful length for leggings! If you have never shopped at ThredUP I totally recommend you check it out. I have already made several orders, and it's always so fun to receive their adorable packages in the mail! Plus, if it is your first time signing up, you get an automatic $10 to spend!!!
 

//outfit details//
Sweater dress: ThredUP
Coat: Crazy8
Leggings: Forever 21
Boots: JCPenny
Ring: Icing
 
Now, like I promised, here are a few pictures of the beautiful ice God sent us!
 







Ah...this is why I love winter so much! Have you been getting so wacky weather?
 
How can a young person stay on the path of purity?
By living according to your word.
I seek you with all my heart;
do not let me stray from your commands.
I have hidden your word in my heart
that I might not sin against you.
Praise be to you, Lord;
teach me your decrees.
With my lips I recount
all the laws that come from your mouth.
I rejoice in following your statutes
as one rejoices in great riches.
I meditate on your precepts
and consider your ways.
I delight in your decrees;
I will not neglect your word. ~Psalm 119:9-16
 
 
 
 

You Might Also Like

7 comments

  1. Wowwww!!! I am jealous darling :P (good way). I really hope that next year will be able to see some snow at least :)
    I like your Friday outfit a lot. Love your boots, they look so cosy.
    Have a great weekend darling! Liuba x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you survived the storms! Ice storms are so beautiful, but so dreadful as well. I very much dislike being without power. Lovely outfit! It looks warm and cozy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brrrr! Glad you're okay!
    Kathryn

    ReplyDelete
  4. That third picture of the ice almost took my breath away!! These are beautiful! :D
    And, I love your coat.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so glad that you are safe! Even though the storm is destructive, the ice is beautiful.
    You look so classy! What a great outfit.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks so much for your sweet comment on my photog blog, Ashley! Super cute combination of boots/dress/coat. Thanks for sharing. :) Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super cute outfit!
    I can one up you on the temperature though! It's barely gotten over 10 deg. Here!!
    Natasha
    A modest fashion blog: www.natashaatkerson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

So what do you think? I love to hear from you!

// become a fan //