Friday Fashion | Denim + Stripes

10:39 AM

Hey y'all! I am so grateful that I am here on a beautiful Friday...it seems like this week passed by pretty slowly, actually, but I am thankful to see the weekend in front of me. This morning I really could not think of an outfit so I used a little Pinspiration. I wanted to wear something comfortable but cute but still warm at the same time. After making a few tweaks to the outfit I saw on Pinterest, this is what I came up with!




This is actually one of my first times wearing a denim jacket, and I am loving it! When I went outside to take pictures it was freezing and I was so surprised how warm this jacket kept! It truly is a new favorite in my wardrobe! I love how classy the jacket is, but how practical and totally in style it is too! Definitely an adorable piece...



//outfit details//
Denim jacket: Old Navy
Top: Loft
Skirt: Forever 21
Necklace: Icing
Shoes: Gift



Have you recently found a new wardrobe favorite?

You Might Also Like

8 comments

  1. I would only change the bottoms to some leggings or whatever :p

    ReplyDelete
  2. Denim jackets are such a great staple piece! I like them because I have a lot of printed skirts that I usually wear with white tops, which are boring. A denim jacket makes them look a bit more interesting and pull the outfit together! Anyways, I really love this outfit, especially your necklace!

    ~Laura

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely! :) I don't normally like statement necklaces, but that one looks so delicate and pretty on you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay! I love that denim and stripe combo!

    Qing's Style

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look so cute in a denim jacket!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look chic Ashley, well done! Great combination!!! Love your smile from first pic :) keep smiling sweetie :) Hope you had a good weekend! Liuba x

    ReplyDelete

So what do you think? I love to hear from you!

// become a fan //