Stripes + Blogger Anniversary!

12:37 PM

Hey y'all! I know, I know...haven't been posting much lately. It's getting so busy around here...but I do have some good news! Cayla and I have officially finished recording for our second album! Woohoo! Thanks to God, all we have to do is master the album then release it! (I'll let y'all know when it comes out) Anyway, I have a pants outfit to share with you. This is actually the first time I've worn pants in about a month...and this is also my first repeat. But, I thought I would share it anyway!



I think this  is one of my favorite fall/pants outfit. I love the stripes and the dark purple is so cute! Boots are the only way I will wear skinny jeans (occasionally high tops...but not too often), but flare jeans work with almost anything.


I cannot tell you how much I love rain! Ah...just so much! And all the trees and plants around look absolutely gorgeous! I wish I had the time to spend hours outside and soak in all of God's creation. But sadly, have other things on my "to-do" list. Anywho, rain has really been a joy to me these past few days! Who couldn't love the sound of raindrops on the roof, cuddly feeling rain brings you and splashing in the puddles? I guess it's a good thing I live in Oregon...;)


//outfit details//
Sweater dress: Macy's
Shirt: Macy's
Jeans: ???
Boots: JCPenny
Bracelets: Gifts

Also, I wanted to let y'all know, that I celebrated Like No Other's first year anniversary last week! I am so blessed by this blog, and I can't wait to see what the Lord has in store for it...<3

What about you? How has life been going? Getting any lovely rain?

You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. Congrats on your 2nd album! Nice sweater!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! A 2nd album AND 1 year blogging-cause for celebration!
    Oh my gosh! I just realized I missed my 5th blogaversary.
    Cute outfit.
    Natasha
    A modest fashion blog: www.natashaatkerson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute outfit! :D Your sweater looks so cozy.
    Happy blog anniversary! Hurray! Also, congratulations on your album!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the sweater - I always think it important to wear pants modestly when in public as well

    ReplyDelete
  5. You're so pretty! I love your hair like that! And how did you make it a month wearing skirts? :O Congratulations!

    Happy "Anniversary". :)
    livingasmodestgirls.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, thank you so much, Naomi! Wearing skirts for a whole month isn't really hard at all! For colder days, I layered tons with warm leggings and on warmer days I enjoyed wearing a '"flowy" skirt! Sometimes you get criticized and called "grandma", but if you know what you stand for and ignore the 'not so nice comments', I know anyone can do it! :) Actually, after taking a little break from skirts and going back to pants, I truly miss skirts. I want to go back to skirts- because that is where I feel comfortable and modest! :)

      Delete

So what do you think? I love to hear from you!

// become a fan //