Casual Stripes | ThredUP

8:46 AM

Hey y'all! I hope your weeks are going great....I definitely counting down the days until the weekend ;) Anywho, here's a fun outfit I wore around town this past week!


I bought this skirt from ThredUP a little while ago, and I love it! It has such a wonderful length, cute design and it's made from a comfortable material. I bought several other items from ThredUP and I love wearing them all so much! I think this online consignment shop has wonderful selections for young ladies who are trying to dress by the motto, "cute but covered!" Their clothes come in so many different sizes, colors, styles and lengths and they are all sold at such a reasonable prices. If you want to start shopping at ThredUP, sign up now and receive a free $10 to spend any way you like in the store!

//outfit details//
Skirt: ThredUP
Blouse: H&M
Shoes: Gift


What are some of your favorite online stores to shop at?


You Might Also Like

9 comments

  1. Awesome outfit Ashley! Totally adorable. :)
    I love that skirt...And blouse. Absolutely love H&M O.O
    I actually don't online shop all that much...I don't know why, but when it comes to clothes, I absolutely *love* going to the mall. :D
    Great post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty outfit! I'm not much of an online clothing shopper--to me it's so much funner to browse in person, but I've heard Thred-Up is an awesome place to shop!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love stripes, so this outfit is a win for me :) I hope you have an amazing weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful! :D <3
    I don't really shop online much, but my mom and I got some tops from ThredUP once...next time I think I'll look into each company's sizing more though, because the stuff ended up not fitting. :\

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hm...yes. It must not be fun to receive something in the mail that's too big for you. I know that the newer items have lengths, and that has helped me tons! I'm just now adding things to my cart...hope to make a purchase soon! :)
      Also, thank you so much Sarra, Bethany and Sara....I enjoyed all you wonderful comments! <3

      Delete
    2. Ah, ok, thanks for the info! <3

      Delete
  5. Lovely! Gotta love a striped skirt.
    Let me see...I really love Halftee.com
    Other than that...
    I don't really shop online! Maybe forever21.com?
    Natasha
    A modest fashion blog:
    www.natashaatkerson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely outfit my darling and gorgeous smile you have!!! How was your weekend? Love you, Liuba x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, why thank you, Liuba! <3 My weekend was very nice! I squeezed in four hours of piano practice, caught up on some school and enjoyed a nice movie! :) What about you?

      Delete

So what do you think? I love to hear from you!

// become a fan //