Wedding Rehearsal

7:52 AM

Hey y'all! I hope you are looking forward to a beautiful weekend! I am here to share an outfit that I wore to a wedding rehearsal last night. We had a wonderful time, and I'm excited for the wedding! :)

I love this statement necklace; it's really big but beautiful at the same time. I bought it from my favorite accessory shop, Icing. Icing is a wonderful jewelry shop for young girls (like me!) because it sells elegant jewelry (like such) at a reasonable price. Many of my purses, scarves, jewelry pieces and hair accessories are from Icing. If you are looking for more accessories to add to your wardrobe I recommend Icing!
 
 
//outfit details//
Top: WetSeal
Necklace: Icing
Maxi: Ross
 
 
Have a wonderful weekend, everyone! 
 
 
 
 
 

You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. So cute, Ashley! I love this outfit!
    ~CBL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely outfit! I like how everything coordinates so well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that the color of your necklace matches your skirt!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun outfit! I thought your skirt was from Ross...I just saw it there today. ;D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely pictures, you look stunning.
    Would you like to follow each other? GFC/Blogglovin/G+
    www.icynosure.in

    ReplyDelete

So what do you think? I love to hear from you!

// become a fan //