In the Studio!

5:07 PM

Hey everyone! I am so sorry I have been cutting down on posts this past week. I have been in and out of the studio (with my sister) recording our second album! It has been so much hard work, rehearsals, recording sessions, singing our songs over and over and over again- but we have been having so much fun! I just pray as we continue to work on this project, we will be able to do it all for God's glory! So...expect an outfit post soon, but until then, here is a quick selfie I took in the studio! 


Thank you all for your patience! I'll be back again soon.......


You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. All the best in your recording! God bless!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to listen!
    Kathryn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay, hi Ashley! :) Enjoy your recording...how exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations! That's great!
    ~Loralea

    ReplyDelete

So what do you think? I love to hear from you!

// become a fan //