Fall Favorites | Thank you!

9:21 PM

Hey y'all! I hope your week is off to a blessed start! I just wanted to give all my readers who took the Like No Other Survey a huge thank you! Your thoughts, words of encouragement and other notes were such a big help and blessing for me! Before I begin my post, I would like to address some of the comments. First of all, I noticed a couple of you asked to hear more of my singing! I normally don't post much of that on this blog, but if you would like to listen to a variety of things I sing you can visit my YouTube Channel (that I share with my sister). Since our music is a gift from God, we strive to make everything we sing/write God-honoring and encouraging for others! Also, I had a request to do a post on makeup! I have written a My Thoughts post about makeup in the past, but I do hope to go into more detail in the near future. Once again thank you so much for sharing your thoughts, and if you haven't yet, you still have some more time to do so here!

All righty, now for the fashion. Fall is quickly approaching so I thought I would share some of my favorite fall outfits that I have seen around. As the weather gets cooler, some might have a harder time staying warm- especially if you are wearing skirts all the time. One of my biggest piece of advice is leggings. Leggings are great for layering for warmth, but they are also my favorite place to go when I am more active. For example, I volunteered for VBS this year and I knew I would have to sit down on the floor and bake around with little kids. With the words "better safe than sorry" in mind, I pulled on some leggings! You don't always need to wear leggings, but I suggest having them hanging around! :)
 

Source
 
This outfit is adorable. Love the colors- perfect for fall. The maxi doesn't appear to be too tight, but you can always adjust. The entire outfit just flows so beautifully! The denim jacket, beautiful scarf that has an amazing color, striped shirt to make it interesting....totally something I would wear!
 
Source unknown
Ok. I love this outfit. I normally would have never matched orange with red, but this looks great! Love how it's belted. Totally cute. For my personal standards, the neckline is a bit low, but a tank top could easily do the trick.
 
Source
 I. Love. This. Dress. Perfect length, love the design, looks so cute belted- in. love. This dress is great for the transition between summer and fall, when the days are still warm but you have to throw on a sweater in the evening, you know? If you aren't a heel girl, you could throw on a cute pair of flats.
 
Source
Last but not least- the polka dots. (You didn't think I would leave polka dots out, did you?) This is probably my favorite out of all of the outfits. I loooove the polka dots and the colors are so elegant. Great outfit to wear when you are attending a formal event. Stunning.
 
I hope these outfits were able to inspire you to start creating your own fall wardrobe! Which outfit is your favorite?
 
 
 
 

You Might Also Like

8 comments

  1. Lovely outfits! I didn't realize you and your sister had a Youtube channel and sang so beautifully!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like them all, especially the first one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I couldn't get the second one to load! Am I the only one?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am so sorry to hear that you are having trouble seeing the pictures, Naomi! I would try refreshing the page, possibly clearing your cache. If nothing works, I could email you the picture! :)

      Delete
  5. Cute outfits Ashley! :D I'm not sure what to choose as a favorite...the first or the third will have to tie for now.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great fashion picks! I love the second one specially her plaid skirt. I am a new reader/follower and I'm loving your blog. I hope you keep in touch.xoxo!

    Qing's Style

    ReplyDelete
  7. Loved all the Fall inspirations-especially the first one.
    Natasha
    www.natashaatkerson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

So what do you think? I love to hear from you!

// become a fan //