Summer Flowers | New Skirt

8:09 PM

Hey y'all! I am so excited for the brand-new week that is ahead of us, what about you? I can't wait to see all the wonderful things that God has in plan...who knows what's ahead! I'm here to share my Sunday church outfit with y'all! Lots of flowers lately!
 

This is my beautiful "new" skirt! When I say "new", I mean that I found it in my sister's closet after we got it as a "hand-me-down/gift (?)" from our cousins and she put it on the top shelf of her closet and forgot about it, so I pretty much got it brand new! (If you can say that fast five times...wow.) Anywho, I was so excited when I found this skirt! It is such a comfortable material, perfect length (just below the knee), and I love those two flowers on the front! I found it on Saturday night and absolutely made up my mind to wear it today!
 

 
//outfit details//
Skirt: Hand-me-down
Shirt: H&M
Shoes: Garage Sale
Necklace: Gift
Bracelet: Icing
Headband: Claire's
 
 
What about you? Have you found (or bought) a new skirt that you absolutely adore?
 
 
 

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. This is a really pretty outfit. I can see why you like the skirt. :) I haven't found a new favorite skirt recently, but am really liking my new retro dress.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look beautiful, and the skirt is lovely :)

    dance a real

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good morning, Ashley! First of all, your outfit is simply lovely! The skirt is so pretty with the flowers and the flower in your hair goes perfectly :)

    Secondly, thank you for the delightful visit to my new blog Roses of Worth - it was a joy to read your comment and to "meet" you. I am a happy new follower of your blog and look forward to visiting again.

    Happy weekend! Hugs and blessings.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That really IS an adorable skirt!
    Nice outfit!
    Natasha
    A modest fashion blog: www.natashaatkerson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

So what do you think? I love to hear from you!

// become a fan //