Pink and Polka Dots

7:13 PM

Hey y'all! I've been having a pleasant week so far, what about you? Just here to share a casual outfit that I wore to some errands today.
 

 Lace, pink, black and white polka dots...all words I love to hear and see in an outfit! Pink and black is one of my favorite color combinations, and I think polka dots makes everything a hundred times cuter too! When it's summer, I love to pull out my neon colors to brighten things up.
 
//outfit details//
Cardigan: Pumpkin Patch
Lace camisole: Macy's
Skirt: Thrifted
Necklace: Juicy Couture
Shoes: Gift
 

 
What's your favorite color combination?
 
 
 

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Super cute outfit, Ashley! I really like those colors on you. I don't really have a favorite color combination...good question...:)

    ReplyDelete

So what do you think? I love to hear from you!

// become a fan //