Friday Fashion | Simple

9:48 PM

Hey y'all! I had a wonderful time at church this evening and I'm totally looking forward to the weekend! I thought I would stop by and share tonight's outfit with y'all.
 

Oregon is having such beautiful weather this week! 70-80 degrees, gently breeze, clear skies...so beautiful! I always enjoy having a fun little photo-shoot outdoors!
 
//outfit details//
Top: Aéropostale
Tank top: ???
Skirt: Gift
Belt: Came with a dress
Shoes: Gift
Ring: Icing
 


Have a blessed weekend everyone!
 
 

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. Cute outfit! I really like the top!
    Blessings,
    Grace

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your shirt! It hasn't been the nicest here in TN. I rode my horse and the two of us nearly burnt to a crisp! Oh for Oregon weather!!
    Kathryn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have you started school back, Ashley, or do you start later?
    Clara

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nope! Not quite yet, Clara. I will be starting first week of September! :)

      Delete

So what do you think? I love to hear from you!

// become a fan //