Denim and Pink

9:09 PM

Hey y'all, I hope all of you had a wonderful weekend! I'm starting school this week (so anxious!!) so I'm totally praying for an awesome new school year! I'm here to share a casual outfit that I wore on a Girls Night Out with my mom and sis!
 

 

//outfit details//
Shirt: Macy's
Cardigan: ???
Denim Skirt: Thrifted (then I fitted it for my size)
Leggings: Macy's
Shoes: Gift
Necklace: ??? (Had it ever since I was a little girl ;D)
Belt: Garage Sale
 
Not a whole lot to say about this outfit. The skirt was a tad too short for my own personal standards so I layered it with some leggings. It worked out pretty well actually because it was chilly and rainy that day so the leggings gave some extra warmth! I've heard several times that black doesn't work with brown (just for the record, I don't totally agree with that) but I thought the cardigan looked fine so I went with it.
 
 How did your weekend go? Are some of you starting school this next week as well?
 
 
 
 

You Might Also Like

10 comments

  1. my Sweetie, I was missing you a lot. You are a cutie in this outfit :)

    I had a great weekend, have been to Cardiff (Capital of Wales) with friends and enjoyed a lot.

    I hope you will have bless year darling, God will lead you on the right path, much love and good luck!!! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a very cute outfit! I agree it's very casual. :)
    I actually just finished my first week of school. I was anxious too, so I know how you feel!!
    Blessings,
    Grace

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn't even notice you'd mixed black and brown until you mentioned it! The outfit just seems to work perfectly together, and you look lovely as always!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Laura! You are so sweet!

      Thank you as well, Liuba, Bethany and Grace for sharing your thoughts! Always appreciated! :)

      Delete
  4. Sweet outfit, Ashley. I especially like your cardi. I think that black and brown often look fine together. ;)
    Hope your fist week of school has been off to a good start! I'm not going to school any more, but I could tell you about my weekend. On Saturday I didn't do much of anything, but blog. On Sunday I went to church, went to the beach, got ice cream, went to evening church then went to our friends' house until midnight! How about you?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow! Looks like you had a lot of fun this weekend! On Saturday, I just went on a Girls Day Out with my mom and sis (as mentioned in the blog post). It was so much fun spending time with them. Sunday wasn't quite as exciting as yours- just mornin' and evening church! :)

      Delete
  5. We have a girls night out too. They're so much fun!
    Kathryn

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really like the look of leggings with a skirt!

    ReplyDelete

So what do you think? I love to hear from you!

// become a fan //