Liebster Award #2

12:00 PM


Hey y'all! Paige from Sunday Best and All the Rest was kind enough to nominate me for the Liebster Award! I am so excited to answer these fun questions! Enjoy!

1) What is the long term goal for your blog?
My main goal for my blog is that I will be able to inspire girls to serve and honor the Lord through their dress. Though followers, comments and likes are the "cherry and whipped cream on top", my mission through Like No Other is to encourage modest apparel!
2) What have you enjoyed the most about blogging so far?
Getting to know so many wonderful people! I have virtually met so many amazing people, and I hope that the Lord will continue to lead me to more amazing young women. You all are so encouraging!
3) Peanut butter + chocolate or mint + chocolate?
Ok, this needs some explaining. For the longest time, I thought peanut butter and chocolate were the best thing in the world....until one day. As I was leaving for church on a rather rushed Friday evening, I decided to whip up a peanut butter and Nutella sandwich. Sounds yummy, right? Wrong. I thought I would die. I don't know what it was, but that must have been the nastiest sandwich I every laid on my tongue. Ever since, chocolate and peanut butter do not match up for me. So, I will go with mint and chocolate.
4) For your birthday, would you rather have your mom or sister 
cook you special meal or go out to eat?
Even though I absolutely ADORE cooking and baking, my sister tends to, well, not be so "cooking inclined". So, sis I love you tons, but you ain't cooking anything for me, sorry! I think I would have to say have my mom cook me a special meal. Even though going out is always a ton of fun, there is nothing like a home cooked meal made with lots of love!  
5) Series or stand alone books?
Hm...I am not much of a reader, but I think stand alone books. They tend to be more interesting for me.
6) What version of the Bible do you prefer?
New International Version for sure. All my Bibles (except the ones I used for my school curriculum) have always been NIV, and I think they are the clearest to read. :)
7) Do you journal your studies in scripture?
Most of them, yes. I enjoy writing down what the Lord speaks to me in Scripture passages and I have a special notebook just for that!
8) If you were to host a period costume event, what era would it be?
Ooooo, that's a good one! I think 1800's! I love the Pride and Prejudice style. Those dresses look gorgeous!
9) Do you spend your day in bare feet, socks, or shoes?
I tend to naturally feel cold all the time, so I mostly in socks. I also have this weirdest thing that I simply cannot sleep without socks. Tried it before, just can't do it.
10) If you could have a gift card to any clothing store, including online, what would it be for?
11) If I were to visit you in your hometown, what would be the first place you'd want me to see?
I live in Oregon, which is a very beautiful and green state! Some of my friends and I joke around and say that "Oregon has trees everywhere. Even where there isn't a tree- there's a tree!" So literally, anywhere you look, there is at least one tree. I think I would have to take you to one of the gorgeous parks or meadows....so beautiful!
 
Once again, thank you so much Paige for nominating me! It's always such a honor...(If it's ok with the rules), I would like to nominated anyone who read this! So you can answer my questions in a comment and leave a link to your blog as well! Here are my questions...
 
1. If you were to choose between wearing dresses or skirts for the rest of your life, which would you choose?
2. Are you a big purse gal or a small clutch kinda girl?
3. What is the most inspiring passage or verse from the Bible that really touched your heart recently?
4. What is one place that you desperately want to visit?
5. What are your favorite and least favorite veggies?
6. Who is your biggest role model from the Bible?
7. Favorite music artist? (If you don't have an artist, song?)
8. What is your favorite season?
9. What is your favorite accessory?
10. What is your favorite way to travel? Car, plane, train, boat, other?
11. Do you have a blog? If so, what is it about? Would you be kind enough to share your link? (I know, I know...that's three questions, but I just had to squeeze them in there. ;D)
 
Thank you so much everyone! Can't wait to read all your answers! Have a blessed day!
 
 

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Thank you for doing this dear Ashley! :D
    I'm sorry about your PB and Nutella sandwich. O.o I like your historical costume party idea. I sort of relate to the sock thing, because I can't fall asleep without warming up my feet in socks. I either take them off once they get hot or kick them off in the night.

    ReplyDelete

So what do you think? I love to hear from you!

// become a fan //