Classic Tee + Denim

3:15 PM


Hey y'all! I hope you guys are having a fun summer day like I am! Today, my sister and I took a fun little trip to our town's annual "fair/ farmer's market" day. We had a great time, and it was so awesome to spend some time- just older sissy and me. Anywho, just popping by real fast to show you today's summer outfit!
 
 
I don't know what's up with Oregon. One day it's 50 degrees and raining, next day it's blazing 90 degree weather. I tell you, it just can't make up it's mind. I'm having a hard time even trusting my weather app....I'm just like, "Are you sure it's going to be warm tomorrow, because we're having a rain storm right now." Do you guys ever feel that way?
Having said that, I am definitely enjoying the warmer weather. Because it rains 90% of the time in Oregon, it's always nice to have those days when it's hot and dry. So I definitely won't complain.
 
 
T-shirt: Aéropostale
Skirt: Thrift Store
Shoes: Gift  
 
 
I pray y'all will have a blessed weekend!
 
My dear brothers and sisters, take note of this: Everyone should be quick to listen, slow to speak and slow to become angry, because human anger does not produce the righteousness that God desires. Therefore, get rid of all moral filth and the evil that is so prevalent and humbly accept the word planted in you, which can save you. James 1: 19-21
 
 

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. I love that outfit! Its similar to what I wear on a regular day :) Its nice to see you back and blogging!

    ReplyDelete

So what do you think? I love to hear from you!

// become a fan //