Going On an Adventure!

12:43 PM

Hey y'all! Ack! I am so behind on posting, I really need to catch up. I wanted to stop by to let you all know that I am going to Cancun, Mexico! I will *hopefully* be posting during my trip, but it might be a couple more days until something gets posted! I am not taking a blogging break, just wanted to let y'all know I am alive!

So, until I can get an outfit up, here is a beautiful picture of the country I will be visiting! Hasta luego!

 
Are any of you going on a vacation soon?
 
 
 

You Might Also Like

8 comments

  1. Have fun! I'll be looking forward to posts about your vacation!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun!
    Kathryn

    ReplyDelete
  3. How fun!
    Kathryn

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Ashley! Boy, have I got a surprise for you! You won our Coke Or Pepsi Giveaway! :) I don't know if you have access to your email or not so you can email me with your address . . .

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ashley, by the way, I just heard you sing on YouTube. You and your sis are wonderful!
    Clara

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow!! Mexico! Congratulations, sounds like SO MUCH fun!! And, Congrats on winning the Coke or Pepsi contest!! :) I totally want to get one.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Have lots of fun Ashley! I'm praying for a safe trip and hope to see a post soon. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. wowwwwwwwww Ashley, I am sure you haveing fun now there... Can't wait for your fresh, new post with photo from Mexico :)

    Love you xxx

    ReplyDelete

So what do you think? I love to hear from you!

// become a fan //