Workout Outfit | Beautiful Blog Award

12:34 PM


Hey y'all! The 80 degree weather is back again! (Woohoo!) I thought I would share my workout outfit with y'all! I believe in modesty all the time, including exercise. My outfits will vary, but this is a good idea of what it would normally be!
 
 

This outfit is super loose and comfortable, perfect for working out or stretching. I love this top because it is long enough to wear with *super* comfy leggings.
 
//outfit details//
Top: Loft
Leggings: Target
Tank Top: Children's Place {old}
Shoes: ???
 
 
Now, I was privileged to be nominated for the Beautiful Blog Award! Paige was (again) kind enough to nominated me for this! So...here are my answers!
 
 
1. How would you describe your personal style?
Wow...this a really hard one. I really wear a little of everything, but I am super girly. I love pink, bows, polka dot, skirts, dresses and "fufu" stuff.
2. What was your first pet?
If a butterfly does not count as a pet, my goats!
3. What is your ancestry (e.g. German, Italian)?
I am Romanian!
4. Dill pickles or sweet pickles ;) ?
Dill pickles! I don't like sweet ones...at all.
5. What Bible character do you relate to the most (it can be character, life experiences, or anything like that)?
I don't know. You got me interested though, so I took an online quiz and got Miriam.
6. What is the first favorite scripture verse that comes to your mind?
Proverbs 3:5-6
7. Do you have any food allergies?
Thanks to God, no.  
8. You would be really excited if you woke up tomorrow morning to the smell of ____ cooking.
Cupcakes!
9. What are you looking forward to this summer?
Really, just relaxing. I am always so busy during school time, I enjoy spending time with family!
10. What is one thing your learned from blogging?
Another hard one. First, I think I learned that you can honor Christ no matter where you are. Just like I was taught, you don't have to go to Africa to be a missionary; start with wear you are. Then, I learned that HTML is 1,000,000 times harder than it looks. ;)
 
Thanks y'all! I hope you enjoyed these questions and answers, and if you have anything else you'd like to know, feel free to ask! Have a wonderful rest of your Monday!
 
 

You Might Also Like

18 comments

  1. Aren't leggings perfect for working out? Wearing them underneath skirts or dresses helps keep the outfit modest! Your outfit is very cute (much cuter than I look when I exercise!) :) Oh, and I agree, sweet pickles are disgusting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I took an online test, and it seems I'm like Ruth! Great outfit, by the way!!
    Kathryn B

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on the blog nomination!
    Ann

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay, fun answers! Dill pickles are my favorite too, Proverbs 3:5-6 is awesome, and I applaud you for doing HTML at all! I haven't tried my hand at it yet, and have no idea how to go about it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. you are so good at fashion! Your sister is amazing at singing!OMG! And you are so good at fashion. You should be a model!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really need to get a better exercise top, because my bottoms are really tight. I'd like a tunic-style, like yours :) Also, interesting to hear you're Romanian . . . I don't think I've ever met someone with that ancestry!

    charmant

    ReplyDelete
  7. Do you have a 'blog friends' part of your blog?

    Clara

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Clara! I am not 100% sure what you mean. Are you talking about when I share other blogger or friends' outfits or when I share blogger links? =D

      Delete
    2. When you share blogger links. A friend of mine has a page like that and I wondered if you had an suggested blogs.

      Clara

      Delete
    3. Oh, I see! I used to, but when I re-did my blog, it seems like that page has gotten deleted. If you'd like I could suggest some blogs for you or redo that "Friend Page"!

      Delete
    4. That would be awesome. No pressure!

      Clara

      Delete
    5. Clara, just so you don't have to wait until I get a page out, here are some of my own favorites:
      For Fashion:
      Paige from Sunday Best and All the Rest: http://styleforreallife.blogspot.com/
      Laura from Living and Dressing for my Savior: http://dressingformysavior.blogspot.com/
      Boyer Family Singers: http://boyerfamilysingers.blogspot.com/
      Fresh Modesty: http://freshmodesty.blogspot.com/
      Feminine Modesty: http://femininemodesty.blogspot.com/

      If you would like some suggestions for blogs that are not necessarily related to fashion, let me know! :)

      Delete
    6. I found this blog,http://andrasfinds.blogspot.com, people had talked about. I wondered if you could check it out and comment because there weren't many comments. Thanks for your help and ministry!!!
      Clara

      Delete
  8. Your poet friend Shay. You should add the anonymous thing back on to your singing blog. Why did you take it off? I can't give out any information:( So anyways I tried that style and it suites me! You are very fashionable and pretty! I am glad you where modest clothes and not the trashy kind they have today. Oh tell your sister hi. I added you to google plus.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Shay! Thanks for commenting and adding me on Google Plus! I'll mention the Anonymous commenting to Cayla again. The reason we took it off was because there was someone that was spamming our comments. Whoever was spamming also began sending us fake "contact notes" through Google Drive. We thought we'd turn it off, hoping that the spammer would go away. But I'll see if I can get Cayla to turn it back on again! ;) Thanks for the suggestion!

      Delete
  9. Adorable workout outfit!
    Natasha
    A modest fashion blog: www.natashaatkerson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I took an online test and I am Eve.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Howdy!!!

    I have nominated you for the Leibster award!!! My private blog was nominated, and so that is why there is no post on Bits and spurs specifying that you were nominated.

    Rules:

    Thank and link back to the person who nominated you
    List 11 facts about yourself
    Answer the 11 questions asked by the blogger who nominated you
    Nominate 9 bloggers who have fewer than 200 followers (you can’t nominate the blogger who nominated you)
    Ask them 11 questions
    Let them know about the nomination


    My questions:

    1. Do you sing?

    2. Do you prefer ice cream or frozen yogurt?

    3. What is your favorite musical genre?

    4. What is your favorite color?

    5. What is your favorite horse color?

    6. Do you ride horses?

    7. Do you live in the city or country?

    8. What is your favorite food?

    9. What is your favorite movie?

    10. Do you enjoy pizza?

    11. Have you ever been to Spain?

    Have a great day!!!!

    ReplyDelete

So what do you think? I love to hear from you!

// become a fan //