What You Wore | Paige

9:05 AM


Hey y'all! Wow....it's been a week! I am so sorry for not posting as much last week, it's been crazy. Nevertheless, we have Paige from Sunday Best and All the Rest here with us today to share her outfit!

 
I looooooooove Paige's outfit! The colors work perfectly together, and how she belted it is so cute! Thank you once again, Paige for sharing your lovely outfit with us!
Once again, I am so sorry for the small "blogging break". I will be back extremely soon with one of my own outfits- promise! ;) What about you? Has life been really busy?
 
 
 

You Might Also Like

10 comments

  1. Awesome to see a guest post from Paige!! Lovely outfit and neat hairstyle!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely outfit Paige! Your hairstyle is soo perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love her hair-adorable!
    And it's a beautiful outfit!
    Thanks for sharing!
    Natasha
    A modest fashion blog: www.natashaatkerson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So glad you like it Natasha! :)

      Delete
  4. I love the shoes! Ashley, do you know where she got them? I'm in a predicament when trying to find dark brown flats…..my sister lost my only pair.
    Kathryn B

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Kathryn! Hm....I am not sure where she got them from, but I'll make sure to let her know that you asked! I'm know Paige would stop by and tell you! :)

      Delete

So what do you think? I love to hear from you!

// become a fan //