Polka Dot Dress

5:08 PM


Hey y'all! I got another polka dot outfit for you! (Have you noticed I love polka dots?) I wore this outfit to a piano competition last weekend!
 


This dress is a little on the short side, as you can probably tell, but I made sure to wear thick leggings that would cover my knees (which is always my goal). Also, to make the outfit a little less casual, I added a blazer and fun belt!
 
Dress: Forever21
Blazer: Macy's
Belt: Romy
Ring: Local Jewelry Shop
 
 
I pray y'all will have a lovely day! What's you favorite pattern or design (polka dots, stripes, paisley...)?
 
 
 


You Might Also Like

12 comments

  1. What a cutie you areeee :) Love your smile, love your dots :)
    Have a great week ahead my doll xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do that too when dresses are too short. One blogger bought long bike shorts and then added lace to the bottoms to make them pretty to wear under her shorter dresses. I think this is cuuuuute! I have been all about black lately, and I think the polka dots sweeten this up :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What an awesome idea, Sara! That must have looked so lovely! =D

      Delete
  3. Stripes and polka dots are my favorite patterns! :) You look cute in polka dots!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Patterns….patterns….ugg I just DON'T like patterns! Sorry that's just me.

    Kathryn B.

    P.S. I'm a horse rider at heart. Patterns don't last very long out there.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just an odd question: The ring on your left ring finger, did your dad give you that like a purity ring? I've heard of people doing that and I think it's wonderful.

    Clara

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not an odd question at all! My dad didn't give it to me, but I do like to use it as a purity ring...if that makes sense!

      Delete
  6. Adorable outfit! (Not in a little kid way... :p) But seriously, I love leggings! Polka dots are my favorite as well!! =) Your hair is beautiful! I am determined to grow my out, although it is hard to take care of.
    Naomi

    ReplyDelete
  7. Are you using photoshop for these pictures ?????

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Anon! Nope, none of my pictures are Photo-shopped. I actually don't use Photoshop or any other photo editor for any of my pictures! :)

      Delete

So what do you think? I love to hear from you!

// become a fan //