Liebster Award

9:48 AM


Hey y'all! Sarah from All Things Vintage and Paige from Sunday Best and All the Rest were kind enough to nominate me for the Liebster Award! I hope you enjoy my answers!
 
Sarah Asked....

  1. Which vacation would you prefer; in the mountains or at the beach?
Definitely at the beach. I am a beach girl!
  2. What is your dream car?
I really have no idea. I'm not a car person, therefore I've never really though about it- sorry!
  3. If you had a choice between ice cream or cake; which would you choose?
Cake...Because I can have an ice-cream cake! ;)
  4. What's your favorite Jane Austen novel? If you've never read an Austen novel what's the last book you read?
Pride and Prejudice!
  5. How do you like to drink your tea{hot, with cream n' sugar, cold with lemon, etc.}?
I like it hot with nothing in it. I actually don't like sweet teas at all, and prefer to drink mine bitter!
  6. Are you a cat or dog person or both?
I like little dogs, the big ones just scare me. So, if we're aren't talking about a cute little Teacup Yorkie, I would have to go with cat person!
  7. When you have some free time you...?
I write in my journal, blog, go outside and do outdoor activities....
  8. Favorite type of food{Italian, Mexican, Chinese, etc.}?
I like a little big of all of them. But, probably Italian!
  9. Do you have any siblings; how many?
I have one older sister.
10. What is one of your most memorable/favorite vacations?
Probably when my entire family when on a cruise to Mexico; all of us being together made it really special.
11. If you could get paid to do your favorite thing what would that be? 
Something in fashion. I would love to start my own clothing line that provides girls with modern and modest clothing!

Paige Asked.....

 1) Are you a morning person or a night owl?
I think I am a night owl for sure. Mornings aren't really my thing.
 2) Do you prefer dogs, cats, both or neither?
Like I said before, I think I would have to go with cats.
 3) Where did you get your name?
That is a really good question- I have no idea.
 4) Do you have an unusual talent?
No, not really. I sing and play the piano- but nothing really unusual.
 5) Would you rather show up at an event over-dressed or under-dressed?
Haha....over-dressed.
 6) If given a choice, would you rather perform singing, dancing, or playing an instrument?
Definitely singing. Praising the Lord with my voice is truly one of my passions!
 7) What kind of job do you have (to me, this means anything from a career to getting paid to do chores around the house or babysit your siblings)? 
Well, right now it's just doing my school and piano practice everyday. (My mom always used to tell me, until you get a real paying job, school is your "job".) I will occasionally do some chores or small things here and there that give me some pocket cash.
 8) What was the song you last heard? 
I Refuse by Josh Wilson.
 9)  Food you last ate?
Chicken Alfredo pizza.
10) Part of the Bible you last read? 
Proverbs chapter 15 I think it was.
11) Is there any quality you think the Lord is growing in you right now (e.g., patience, love, trust)?
Trust and patience. I think trusting in Him and having patience with myself and with others.  
 
Once again, thank you so much, Sarah and Paige for nominating me!  

My nominees are:
 
Liuba from Culegeri de Idei
 
My questions for my nominees are:
 
1. What is your favorite book of the Bible?
2. Would you rather eat ice-cream with pie or an ice-cream cake?
3. What is your favorite type of clothing?
4. If you could go anywhere in the world, where would it be?
5. If you could meet anyone in the world, who would it be?
6. Would you rather live in the city or in the country?
7. What is your favorite book?
8. What is your favorite movie?
9. What is your dream job?
10. What is your #1 hobby?
11. If you could do one thing to change the world, what would it be?
 
Nominees, once you answer the questions, let me know! I can't wait to read your answers! Thank you so much everyone!
 
 

You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. My Dear Ashley,
    thank you for nominating me :)
    Should I answer here or through my blog?
    Much loveeeeeee
    Liuba G
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Of course, Liuba! Sorry for not clarifying, but you answer on you own blog (if that's fine with you!) Can't wait to read your answers! =D

      Delete
  2. Oh, thank you for nominating me! Hopefully I'll be able to do this! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh...chicken alfredo pizza sounds delicious...my favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It was fun to read your answers! I agree with Bethany, chicken alfredo pizza sounds yummy. What you're learning sounds like really good stuff too. I wonder if you'd like my dog...he's little, but he barks a lot. He'll be your friend once you feed him though. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. It was so great reading you answers, Ashley! A cruise to Mexico with your whole family sounds like an awesome vacation! Yes please do start a modern but modest clothing line...would love that! ;)
    ~Sarah~
    http://allthingsvintage-sc.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

So what do you think? I love to hear from you!

// become a fan //