Friday Fashion | Shades of Green

3:47 PM


Hey y'all! Happy Friday! I'm so excited to *finally* be sharing another outfit post! I was inspired by the gorgeous days we've been having, and decided to wear a lot of green today. Here's what I came up with...
Lot's of green and yellow today! I took some of the pictures with my vest on (it was a little chilly this morning), and some without to show y'all how it would look either way. It warmed up later on in the day, so I didn't really need the vest that much anymore...

Skirt: Thrift Store
Top: Old Navy
Vest: Land's End
Bracelet: Claire's
Headband: Clare's
Belt: ???
Shoes: Gift
 

 
What is your favorite color to wear?
 
 

You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. Fun outfit Ashley. :) I like how cheery your top is.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just adore that skirt! Thrift store finds are great! My favorite color to wear….hmmm…..sky blue.
    Kathryn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty top! And...I love insulated vests! They are perfect for when it's a little chilly but not cold!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have that skirt in black!!!! I love it so much.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's such a beautiful, flowy outfit!! <3 :) I love to wear blue...

    ReplyDelete

So what do you think? I love to hear from you!

// become a fan //