Friday Fashion | Navy + Black

6:01 PM


Hey y'all! Hope everyone is enjoying their Fridays....I'm here to share a "Friday Fashion" outfit!

Adding leggings to dresses that have gotten too small is a new "thing" for me. Like a few dresses I've shown before, this dress had also gotten too short (and because I liked it too much to throw or give it away) I added leggings! At first I was meddling with some brown leggings, but they didn't seem to "hit the mark" (if y'all know what I mean ;)). So I went with black.

// outfit details //
Dress: Nordstrom
Blazer: Macy's
Leggings: Macy's
Ring: Claire's
Necklace: Claire's
Bracelet: Gift
Shoes: Thrift Shop
 
 
I pray y'all will have a lovely weekend!
 
 

You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. Fun dress! I like the yellow and blue. :) I also like to wear leggings with dresses that are a little too short...of course, they only work for so far, ya know? :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, so classy girl! I do the same thing! When a dress gets a little short I add leggings, and then if it gets shorter, I will wear it with jeans. It is hard to throw out those old dresses! Anyways, you are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi again Ashley! Just letting you know that I nominated you for the Beautiful Blog Award. If you decided to do it, see the post on my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the outfit, Ashley!

    I've been reading a lot of blogs lately and there were some that I'd like to share:http://thewizardofoddsandends.blogspot.com
    http://andrasfinds.blogspot.com
    http://www.natashaatkerson.blogspot.com


    I didn't know if you'd seen any of these, but they're great!
    Hannah Jane

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look very pretty! I love the yellow bit of the dress, it really ties it all together.

    ReplyDelete

So what do you think? I love to hear from you!

// become a fan //