Black & White

9:00 AM


Hey y'all,  Happy Monday! I hope your Lord's Day went great, and your ready and energized to start a new week! I'm here to share what I wore all day yesterday.


I put together this outfit at about six o'clock in the morning. Still half asleep, I through together a maxi, a top and a cardigan. When I turned on the light to finally see the entire outfit, didn't look too bad so I went with it. See how much passion I put into my outfits? ;)
When I bought this maxi from the thrift store, it was a little bit too big at the waist. I didn't want to wait to grow "into it" so I just sewed it to make it smaller. Did the trick, and I don't really think you can tell!
 
 //outfit details//
Maxi Skirt: Thrift Store
Top: JCPenny
Cardigan: Target
Shoes: Gift
 
 
How was your weekend, everyone?
 
 

You Might Also Like

5 comments

  1. Wow, my half-asleep outfits never turn out that well! Lol! I love that maxi skirt! It looks oh so comfy and of course, POLKA DOTS!! :) Anyways, you look adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did the maxi skirt trick in the waist with one of my skirts and it works great. If only my sister hadn't lost the shoes that go with it! :)

    I love this outfit together. Purple looks so good on you, and I love the cardigan. Your hair is so pretty when it's down.
    Kathryn

    ReplyDelete
  3. You my doll, I love your maxi skirt. I love the combination you made!
    Have a great time and be blessed by God!
    Much loveeeeeeee
    Liuba G
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is sooo cute!!<shay My weekend was amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute outfit, Ashley! I had a very fun weekend; went to see Mom's Night Out with the ladies in my family...so funny! ;)
    ~Sarah~
    http://allthingsvintage-sc.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

So what do you think? I love to hear from you!

// become a fan //