Sunday | in Pink & Black

1:45 PM


Hey y'all! Happy Lord's day to everyone! Spring has arrived, and I am enjoying another beautiful sunny and warm day. (No kidding, Sunday...) I thought I would wear some pink today to match all the blossoms and flowers that are everywhere!
 

 
Yes...another maxi! I'm really in the maxi mood right now. I've been adding to my collection recently, and the more I wear them the more I love 'em! But I promise I will do a "no maxi" post soon. ;)
 

 
A couple months ago, I found these lace pink shoes at Macy's. The fit like a glove, were totally my style and they were super cheap as well. I love it when you catch these awesome finds!
 
 
Top: Macy's
Cardigan: ???
Skirt: Forever 21
Shoes: Macy's
 
 
Have a wonderful rest of your day, everyone! What do you think about maxis? Have you ever caught that "perfect find"?
 
 

You Might Also Like

13 comments

  1. This is cute! I like the pink and black together.
    Though I really only wear one, I do like maxi skirts! I also know what you mean about that perfect find - like heeled oxfords quite inexpensive at a thrift store!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love maxi skirts! I think I bought 5 within 3 weeks after I bought my first. This outfit is so pretty. Pink and black look great together and I really like the lace on your shoes! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like maxi dresses too :)
    You looking gorgeous like all the time :)
    Have a great week sweetie :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like your shirt (and your entire outfit of course)! I guess ruffles and pink catch my eye! ;) I love maxi skirts! They are so comfortable while still looking nice!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Never be ashamed of wearing to many maxis!!!!! I have a very similar one, but I got it at Target. I absolutely love your outfit and happy Easter!! What are you doing for Easter?
    Naomi
    P.S. Your shoes are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Why thank you, Naomi! Have a wonderful Easter as well. I believe I will be worshipping at church and probably just celebrating our risen Savior with my family!
    Thank you all for your lovely comments, ladies! I appreciate y'all so much!

    ReplyDelete
  7. First time commenting, but I've been reading your blog for a couple months now. May I ask how old you are? You look to be my daughter's age and your clothes are absolutely her style. Love maxis! You put together very lovely, modest, stylish outfits.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey Step! Thank you so much for commenting...thank you for your sweet comment! I am 12 now, but I will be 13 very soon! =D

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yes, my daughter is 12 1/2 as well. She doesn't blog yet but loves reading along too! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is wonderful! If she ever starts a blog, let me know! :)

      Delete
  10. Cute outfit, Ashley! I adore pink as it is my favorite color. I too am enjoying my new maxi skirt; it's so easy to style and goes with just about everything! That is also my awesome find{H&M, thrifted from Goodwill for only $2.00!} and is featured in my latest post...be sure to check it out.
    ~Sarah~
    http://allthingsvintage-sc.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

So what do you think? I love to hear from you!

// become a fan //