Spring Colors | Maxi Dress

6:23 PM


Hey y'all! Happy Friday! I have a fun, colorful maxi dress outfit I'd love to share with y'all!



You know me- I love maxis! The longer the better, right? This maxi dress I especially like because of the fun striped pattern and springy colors. For my own modesty standards, the neckline cut was a little low, so I added a thin white shirt underneath. Did the trick for me!
 

 
I love this dress because it can be styled for more than just one season. For a little cooler days, you could wear it with a cardigan like I did in this particular outfit, or for warmer summer days, you could swap the tank top for a short sleeved and enjoy the fun dress! (Also, the dress already popped, so I skipped wearing any jewelry other than my cross ring!)
 
 
Maxi Dress: Ross
Tank underneath: Children's Place
Cardigan: Target
Shoes: Macy's
Ring: Icing
 
 
I hope you've enjoyed this post! Have a gorgeous day and weekend, y'all!
 
For your ways are in full view of the Lord,
    and he examines all your paths.
 The evil deeds of the wicked ensnare them;
    the cords of their sins hold them fast.
 For lack of discipline they will die,
    led astray by their own great folly. (Proverbs 5:21-23)
 
 
 
 

You Might Also Like

8 comments

  1. How pretty..... it looks like spring is in full bloom there! Those tulips are so beautiful!

    Sapphire

    ReplyDelete
  2. How pretty..... it looks like spring is in full bloom there! Those tulips are so beautiful!

    Sapphire

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello love,
    I love your this colourful dress. Suits so good on you :)
    Just right for spring time!
    Thanks for shared verses!
    Much love and have a blessed weekend xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. So colorful! Those tulips are so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a fun, bright outfit Ashley! :) The tulips are so beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fun maxi dress! I love all of the colors, you will be able to get a lot of use from this one this summer!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've always wanted a maxi dress. Sadly, my only one isn't exactly a maxi dress and it's sort of to small. :-( I love your colorful outfit! You inspire me when I post on my blog! =)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wowzie, that is SO cute! I love the shoes...They match perfectly!

    ReplyDelete

So what do you think? I love to hear from you!

// become a fan //